1. In the event of a complaint, please send information about the advertised goods to the Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: Kingdom of Cukierków Plamen Nikolov, Soltysowska 12F / 69, 31-589 Kraków
2. Return address:
Candy Kingdom Plamen Nikolov
Soltysowska 12F / 69 Street
Tel. 692 761 376
3. Time for a claim under the warranty: until the date of minimum durability of the goods on the packaging. The warranty is excluded for entrepreneurs.
4. The notification / return should be accompanied by a letter of complaint containing: customer data, a copy of the proof of purchase, information on the product defect found and the date of minimum durability shown on the advertised product. We consider complaints within 14 days of receiving the letter of complaint.
5. An exemplary complaint form is available here.
6. Additional information:
• In accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy, Labor and Social Policy of January 30, 2003 on the deadlines for notifying the seller about the non-compliance of food products with the contract (Journal of Laws of February 24, 2003, No. 31, item 258). The basic principle was the need to immediately notify the seller of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract, no later than:
In the case of packaged goods – within 3 days of opening the package.