WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT – the most important information:
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason, information about the withdrawal should be sent to the Seller by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: within 14 days of receipt of the goods:
Candy Kingdom Plamen Nikolov
Sołtysowska Street 14F / 69,
Poland (tel. 692 761 376)
- You can use the sample return form available here
- The cost of return shipment is covered by the BUYER. The product should be shipped in a way that ensures the safety of the goods shipped.
- According to consumer law, some products are not covered by the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason (possibility of return). This includes, but is not limited to, the following products:
“Products delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned once the packaging is opened for health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery.”
Our products can only be returned if the seals securing the box with a window have not been broken, and in the case of other products the unit packages and their closures have not been broken.
- Upon receipt of the intact product and all necessary information, all payments received for it, including delivery costs incurred, will be immediately (at the latest within 14 days) refunded to the customer.
Unfortunately, if the packaging has been opened (as evidenced by the breach of the seals securing the box with a window or the closures of the remaining packaging), we will not be able to accept the return of the goods for hygiene reasons.
NOTICE ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days. Each Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving any reason. The right to withdraw from the contract is granted within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier takes possession of the Goods.
The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the customer in relation to the contracts specified in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights, including in situation:
1) for the provision of services, when the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the Seller about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a declaration sent to us by post or by e-mail to the above-mentioned correspondence addresses.
You can use to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract
from the form template provided by us, constituting Annex 1 to the Regulations of the Online Store. The use of the template form is not obligatory and in no way affects the actual exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract.
To meet the 14-day deadline, it is enough to send the Customer’s statement
on withdrawal from the contract before its expiry.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
When the customer withdraws from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer is then released from any obligations. What the parties have provided to each other is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The reimbursement should take place immediately, no later than within fourteen days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We reimburse you for all payments received, including the cost of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered in our Online Store).
The online store may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods from the Customer or until proof of its return is provided, depending on which event occurs first.
Please return the Goods to the address provided above no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us by letter or e-mail about your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is also met if you send back the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
Please be advised that you will be obliged to bear the direct costs related to the return of the Goods.